This salad makes a great high protein paleo breakfast to start off your day.
It has plenty of healthy medium chain fats from the avocado that your body can burn for fuel along with tons of nutrients from the veggies and egg to get you going in the morning.
It also has lots of protein which makes it great after a workout or just if you want to make sure you’ve got a full stomach before a long day.
It’s also great to use up any leftovers that have been building up in your refrigerator that you don’t know what to do with.
Just add a little bit of lime or lemon juice on top for some flavor and you’re good to go.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 2 boiled eggs; sliced
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1 chicken breast; cooked and cubed
- 3 strips of bacon; cooked and diced
- 2 tomatoes; diced
- 2 cups of lettuce or baby greens
- 1 lime for seasoning
1) Lay the lettuce in a bowl.
2) Place the egg slices, diced chicken, and bacon crumbs on top of the lettuce.
3) Next, put the diced tomatoes and avocado slices on the top.
4) Finally, squeeze the lime juice on top for flavor and you’re done.